Day 7: After reading so many research texts extolling the joy of completing a graduate degree, I decided to dig out my diploma and stare at it for awhile–to remind myself that I really did it. Only, I can’t find it. I’ve got my high school and college diplomas, but no grad school. All I could find were sealed packets of transcripts and this 3×5 card, which I guess was designed to be my temporary proof-of-degree? Not the same. You’d better bet that when I finally find my diploma, I’m going to post a picture of me holding it. Then it’ll go into the safe.
- words written: 0 (0 total)
- pages of notes taken: 0 (6 total)
- pages of research read: 62 (402 total)
- experts approached for interview: 0 (7 total)
- experts agreeing to interview: 0 (5 total)
- Quote of the Day: (during search for M.S. diploma) *censored*
- Link of the Day: Post-positivism